Why a Ghost Tour?
The city of Seattle is made of stories. Ghost stories. These are stories about people.Stories about triumphs and losses, broken hearts, hopes for the future, epic romances, and real tragedies. Why do we choose ghost stories? Ghost stories put you in touch with the very fabric that history is made of. And that’s what gets us so excited about leading these epic tours. Sign up today to experience the magic up close.
All tours begin at Pike Place Flower Market, right under the big, red Pike Place Market sign. The standard tour route takes you to 8 -12 captivating locations, and the tour is one hour, and one mile long.
This is a walking tour, so you can expect to be on foot, right in the heart of some of Seattle’s most fascinating haunts. A ghost tour is held every night at (Time). Please arrive at least ten minutes early, and allow plenty of time for parking and walking to the location.
Tours are approximately 1 mile long.
60 minutes of engaging, captivating exploration that you’ll remember for years to come
Tours are held nightly at 8pm
Purchase a Group Tour
We also cover tour options for large groups. See our Group Tours page to learn more about group options and how to reserve a spot for your needs.
Space Fills Fast… Book Your Ghost Tour Today. Each Seattle Ghost Tour fills quickly, especially during peak season. Click the purchase button to get in on the fun, and so you can get tickets at a time that’s most convenient for you. We look forward to having you with us!
What You Get
When you sign up for one of our ghost tours, you get an unparalleled experience exploring some of Seattle’s most beautiful, historic, and yes, haunted areas. You get…
An Unforgettable Experience: 60 minutes of engaging, captivating exploration that you’ll remember for years to come
- Surprises, Ghasps, and Laughs:On a fast-paced journey that keeps you hooked from the first moment
- Real, Historical Facts Revealed: A peek into Seattle’s topsy-turvy past; jam-packed with little-known anecdotes and spooky details
- A Friendly Guide:Trained in both history and entertainment, so you’ll get a tried and true experience you love
- Walking-Friendly Route: That takes you through one of Seattle’s best loved and most infamous neighborhoods
- Hand-Selected Haunts: Carefully chosen places that are both in the heart of the city, and off the usual, beaten track
- Local Created & Led: Made and directed by local experts, so you can feel certain you’re getting the inside scoop.